Home Ultrafast Broadband
Our GPON broadband uses the latest fibre network to deliver your broadband. It might not be our technology, however its an available connection.
So although your line speed may remain the same, our service differs slightly from the rest as your’ll be using our upstream network so no peak-time slowdown. We’ll also monitor your line quality, booking engineers and fixing any issues.
We look after our customers connections, even when their off our own network. We provide a freephone support line and a comprehensive self service support toolbox.
To get the ball rolling, simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you with an estimated speed and a no obligation quotation.
- up to 900Mbps Download Speed
(Typical peak time speeds 768.4 Mbps)
- up to 30Mbps Upload Speed
(Typical peak time speeds 26.4 Mbps)
- Unlimited Usage
(All day – All Night – All Week)
£45 a month
You’ll need to begin
- Homeowner or with landlord permission
- A power socket available (We’ll only need one – Our wifi hub and dish are low powered)
- Be 18 years of age or older and have the ability to agree to an 18 month contract.
- Be able to pay by Direct Debit, Bank transfer or Credit or Debit Card.
Our Ordering Process
Step 1: Ordering & Survey
Step 2: Confirm Order & Payment
Step 3: Book in Installation
Step 4: Install & Enjoy Faster Broadband!
– A wireless router, pre configured and ready to use.
– Arranging the engineers and keeping you posted.
– Great quality broadband for you to enjoy!
Please call 0800 6 102109 if you need any advice, have any questions or help ordering.
An 18 month contract applies upon an successful installation where speeds were accepted by you and an early termination fee is applicable to any cancellations within this time frame. You are able to leave at any time and for free of charge if we raise our pricing, for any reason the contract is void or when the minimum term surpasses. An early termination fee is equal to the remaining service fee left on the minimum term contract. This is due to the levels of investment we made in order to connect you to our systems. For full terms and conditions, please click here