Internet Security made easy with advanced monitoring, high performance threat detection and alerting systems, keeping you safe consistently, day or night.
We provide the supply, configuration and installation with a freephone helpline and local engineers for when you need us.
Call us today
0800 6 102 109
Standard – £129 one off fee per Internet Security Gateway
The essential internet firewall
The Ubiquiti UniFi USG Enterprise Security Gateway combines advanced security features with high-performance routing technology in a compact and cost-effective unit. Capable of routing up to 1 million packets per second, the Ubiquiti UniFi USG Enterprise Security Gateway is an enterprise System to encompass routing and security for your network.
- Three (3) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports.
- 1 million packets per second for 64-byte packets.
- 3 Gbps total line rate for packets 512 MB or larger.
- Deep packet inspection (DPI) currently in BETA.
- Integrated and managed with UniFi Controller v4.x
- VPN Server for Secure Communications between branches/offices.
- Clear calls and lag-free, video streaming with QoS for voice/video call.
- Virtual network segment creation for security and network traffic management.
- Secure off-site management and monitoring.
- CLI management for advanced users.
- Silent, fanless operation.
Premium – From £349 one off fee per Firewall
Premium firewall with notifications
A comprehensive overview of your Network Health is readily available in the new dashboard. Monitor your network’s vitals and make on-the-fly adjustments as needed. Use the configurable reporting and analytics to monitor large user groups and expedite troubleshooting. Advanced search and sorting capabilities make network management more efficient. Monitor network performance and activity with customized statistic views. See the latest statistics, or view historic data of past hours or months.
- Includes Two (2) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Gigabit ports and two (2) SFP combo ports.
- Dual-core 1GHz processor for maximum hardware-accelerated performance.
- Deep packet inspection (DPI) *currently in BETA.
- Rackmountable form factor with fibre connectivity options.
- Offers advanced firewall policies to protect your network and data.
- Secure and encrypt private data communications traveling over the Internet.
- Offers optional SFP ports for fiber connectivity to support applications.
- Create virtual network segments for network traffic management.